|Kris Line Selena|
FitThe 34JJ appeared to be about one cup size too small, which means I would have needed a 34K or better yet a 32KK if that were possible. That being said, I could tell even in the too small cup size that the fit was really amazing! The Kris line Selena had narrow wires, deep cups and loads of depth up front by the center gore, which is something desperately needed in the largest cup sizes!
The bra itself fits different than almost all my other bras. It's fairly full coverage but gives a shape and projection fairly similar to most Ewa Michalak bras. The cups themselves curve around the breasts, which provides extra security. Because of this I think this would be an AMAZING bra for women with soft, bottom heavy breasts. It has enough structure to give softer breasts a good shape and the upper shape would keep your breasts secure throughout the day.
It turns out that the cups also have removable pads. I tried on my own 32JJ version and without the removable pads it's only about one cup size too small. That means my usual Ewa Michalak/Curvy Kate size would work in 32K without the pads but with the pads I'd definitely need a 32KK. The band seems to be a true 32 band and was very comfortable.
The center gore is relatively narrow, which again, means the breasts are upfront and not pushed to the sides like many British brands like to do. The quality is spectacular and I have a feeling this is a bra that could hold up underneath a lot of wear.
The details are just spectacular too. Look at the embroidery on the straps! The detailing on the cups! It kills me that the one I have is too small. :(
- Recall that this is a mini review and the bra that I do have from Kris Line is too small for me to wear and try with breastfeeding.
- For other Kris Line Selena reviews see: The Full Figured Chest, Bras and Body Image
- Kris Line has recently extended their size range up to KK and L cups. Sadly this is only in a handful of bras (all in either black or white).
- As you can see there are four rows or hooks, which is great for lots and lots of wear.
- Please, more places carry Kris Line! I want more options!
- I'm still deciding if I should sell this or not or hope that I'll eventually go down in cup size again.
- This post was written with a very cute and very rambunctious baby climbing all over me (who should be napping, mind you), so please forgive all the typos.