Without further ado onto the post about the CH Biszkopty...
FitI wore the CH Biszkopty from about 8 weeks until 14 weeks. In the pictures below I'm 12 weeks along (and wearing the bra with an extender) and already the bras are getting a bit tight. Ideally, I probably would have had a 65JJ at the time because I found in pregnancy I went up a back size and a cup size almost immediately.
I would say the band is definitely true to size for a 28 back if not somewhat on the tighter side. Certainly, much smaller than my CH Toffik. I felt the cups were true to size for a 60JJ.
At 12 weeks pregnant....
You can see the bra gives the wonderful rounded shape that Ewa Michalak is always able to pull off. As with any CH Ewa Michalak bra your breasts sit front in center and there is enough depth to fit my breasts well.
What I think is really a winner with this bra is the small detailing. My camera is crap (actually, these pictures are old and it's broken completely since then!) so I didn't have the best luck with the details but the lacing on the top edge has some small crystal like balls that are just gorgeous. Beige bras always run the risk of edging into the "boring" category but I have to say that Ewa Michalak does a great job here adding small details to make it look so much better.
The bra itself matches my skin ton almost perfectly and blends in well underneath light clothing. It made a great T-shirt bra while it lasted!
- I posted a close up of the straps specifically because of the embroidery on them. Not only does this small difference help to spice up the bra but it very effectively ensures that the straps stay put. In most other bras I find that over time the straps become loser and I have to adjust them after wearing the bra for awhile. However, the embroidery here ensures that the straps don't slip!
- As a reminder I'd say the band runs true to size, if not slightly tight. However, the cups appear to be spot on for your typical 60JJ
- Watch this blog because I'll be posting my review shortly of the 60JJ CHP Fiolek to compare the shape of CHP and CH.
- This bra had removable pads to correct for asymmetry. Unfortunately, I was never able to try them out being that the bra was always on the tighter side for me.
- If you want to see some more reviews of the CH Biszkopty check out Dimpsey Bra Fit
- I'm hoping to pick up a few more Ewa Michalak bras soon. As of right now my best guess is that I need a 65K/KK. The bra that I have my eyes on the most is the PL Stalowka after the amazing review from Fussy Busty